Moonrise Incense Cones
Smoke uplifts your space and the fragrance lingers...we love the west coast vibes of these incense cones with inspired scents of sunny days and steady tides.
- Moonrise scent is a blend of yuzu, Indian jasmine, & smoked cedarwood
- 30 hand-dipped incense cones, made in California
- Cali-inspired, custom tin design with sun & horizon motif
- reusable, earth-toned olive tin (3"D x 2.2"H)
- each cone burns for approx. 25 min
- depending on room size, fragrance lasts from 2-4 hours
- how to use: light the end of the incense cone and allow the flame to burn for approximately 10-15 seconds, blow on the flame to extinguish. The incense cone should produce a glowing red ember and a tendril of smoke, and will continue to burn on its own.
- be sure to burn incense on a heatproof, non-flammable holder only (tin lid can double as an incense burner)
- burn in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials, and never leave incense burning unattended or in near children, pets, or a draft