Fractal-Burned Wood Bottle Opener
Captured lightening is beautiful but extremely dangerous. Truly one-of-a-kind wood mounted bottle opener is created by using high-voltage electricity to burn intricate patterns through the wood. Gorgeous addition to your home and a great conversation piece!
- locally made by artisan in Bent Mountain, VA
- made using fractal burning or the Lichtenberg process
- beautifully stained cherry wood
- intricate, dramatic burned pattern in black
- black, cast iron mounted opener
- "open here" on top of opener
- magnetic center will catch falling bottle caps
- great for the person who has everything
- comes w/mounting screw, pre-drilled hole, & instructions
- 14" x 5.35"