Cheese Complimenting Honey Flight
Like wine or coffee, honey can have distinct flavor characteristics and complexities. Discover the Cheese Complimenting honey flight, with four unique honeys, each produced from a single floral source! Great for pairing with different varieties of cheese!
Included are four hand-corked 1 oz. vials, one of each type:
- Blueberry Honey from Maine: Sweet buttery finish pairs with drier, earthy blue cheeses, such as Stilton.
- Buckwheat Honey from Washington State: Strong, spicy, molasses-like sweetness that complements the tang of a fresh goat cheese.
- Sourwood Honey from North Carolina: Very floral honey with a distinctive tartness that balances the strong flavors of bloomy rind cheeses like Camembert
- Sweet Yellow Clover from Colorado: Delicate taste and warm undertones of cinnamon and honey mellow pungent or astringent flavors making it a match for washed rind cheese like Epoisses or Taleggio
- vials are sealed in beeswax & packaged with a beautiful American Oak block
- comes in a ribbon-enclosed gift box
- a description of the flavors and origins is included
- from local and family-run apiaries that produce raw, bee-saving, unprocessed honeys